Makeup Play! Bold Autumn Smokey Eye w/ Nude Lips

This video was filmed back in early September just as Summer was ending and back then, I was keen to get started on some Fall inspired looks. 
It is, after all, my favourite season!

I came up with this look which I think is quite dramatic, fun and a little different.
Press play to see how I achieved it!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED

Nivea For Men Post Shave Balm
I Heart Makeup Matte Eye Primer
Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Palette
Freedom Makeup London Pro Highlight- Glowe
Makeup Revolution Smokin 2 Eyeshadow
MUA Eyeliner - Forest Green
Freedom Makeup London Eyeshadow - Smoulder 214
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner
NYC Liquid Eyeliner
KARA Eyelashes #43 (www.shopmissa.com)
Ben Nye Translucent Powder - Topaz
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Deep Dark
Sleek Blush - Flushed
Makeup Revolution Radiant Light - Glow
L'oreal Collection Privee Lipstick - Liya's Nude
Rimmel Lipstick - Asia

 Thanks for reading!
Take Care and God Bless,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment