The Beat #1: Lipsticks Looking Like A Packet of Skittles...

In the run up to and preparation of creating my new youtube channel, I've had a chance to be a little more creative with my makeup. 



To create the top and middle looks I used the not-so-new-anymore Kleancolor Femme Lipsticks in 'Purple Machine' and 'After Hours' which I will eventually review but as always, my studies come first...*sigh*. In the meantime here are the specs of the above look I created:

LIPS:

Top (Blue): Kleancolor 'Femme' Lipstick - "After Hours",  MUA eyeliner - "Royal Blue" (used to fill in my lips) and Kleancolor Retractable Waterproof Lip/Eyeliner in "Violet" (used to line my lips)

Middle (Purple): Sleek True Colour Lipstick - "Exxxagerate" and Kleancolor 'Femme' Lipstick - "Purple Machine" on top. I used Kleancolor Retractable Waterproof Lip/Eyeliner in "Violet" to line my lips.

Bottom (Purpley-Hot Pink): Sleek True Colour Lipstick - "Mystic" lined with Vivo Perfect Pout lip pencil in "#12 Lust".

EYES
I kept things fairly neutral using the lightest and darkest shades in the Sleek iDivine "Sunset" eyeshadow palette. The false eyelashes are called 'Glam' from MUA cosmetics. They're a little too "synthetic- looking" for my liking but they got the job done. I'm probably not going to wear them outside though.


BLUSH: 'Purple Passion' from La Femme.

FOUNDATION: A mixture of Loreal True Match Foundation in shades W10 and C10 set with MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Deep Dark'.

HIGHLIGHT: Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder 'Topaz' and Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer in '002 Bronze Goddess' on top.

CONTOUR: Loreal True Match Foundation in C10 set with Sleek's Contour Kit in 'Dark'.


There is something really flattering about blue lipstick against dark skin! I'm loving it. Definitely my favourite of the three. What's yours?

Stay Blessed, Fofo x




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment