Kiss Cosmetics KiSStick (Lipstick) Review and Swatches!

KISS Cosmetics are a fairly new niche UK brand that focuses on lip products;
basically my dream!

Their first products to launch were KiSSticks (lipsticks) and I couldn't wait to order two of my own to try out.
Since then, they've launched many more products and another limited edition KiSStick (which I also have) so I thought I'd just review them altogether.

You can buy KISS products from their website or from BeautyCrowd.
The KiSSticks cost £7 a piece and they were delivered within 3 days which I thought was fab.

Naked Pink, as the name suggests, is a lovely pinky nude.
It applies really smoothly and has somewhat of a semi matte finish.
It's pretty long lasting and opaque so you don't need to use a lot. With some brown lipliner, this looks sensational on dark skin.


Seductive Damson, a deep purple with a hint of berry.
 Also a gorgeous shade with a much creamier finish. The colour is buildable,  but it did look a little sheer on my lower lip. I'd have loved for this to have had a finish like Naked Pink's but nevertheless, it's a fun colour and purple is always a winner in my book!

 L to R: Seductive Damson, Naked Pink

Check out the video below for live swatches of these colours on my lips.

Limited Edition Shade

Everything about Osculate Orchid just screams,"SUMMER!"
It's a very bold pinky-purple.
With a dark purple lipliner this looks the bees-knees on darker skin tones.
It has a creamy finish similar to Seductive Damson's, but I wouldn't have it any other way for this bold shade. On my deep complexion, I think the creamy finish makes it more wearable.

I haven't seen any reviews on these KISSticks by women of colour, so hopefully this will help those who want to see what they look like on darker skin.

Don't forget to check out KISS' facebook page for updates and new launches! 

Take Care and God Bless,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh no - not again. I've only just jumped on the Nizz bandwagon (and I'm liking it) - OMG never heard of Beauty Crowd - this is just too much. Thanks for keeping me in the know - I'll check them out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Sorry girl lol :D I'm glad you're finding the info helpful!

      Delete