Happy New Year! Back To The Blog...

Happy New Year Everyone!

Last selfie of 2014!

I trust you had an awesome holiday season and that Santa was generous ;)

First, I need to apologise for yet another blog break even longer than the first...jeez...
I won't bore you with the details (excuses) but if you follow me on instagram/twitter (@fiyinfofo), you'll know that it's mainly down to some technical issues and my unhappiness with the blog's content.

I'm back again because I feel a lot more confident with the ideas I have to share and hopefully you guys will like the changes.

2015 is already looking bright isn't it?
I turned 21 the other day, so I am so grateful to God for helping me until this point. 
It's by His grace that I'm still here.

Just you wait guys, I'm so excited to share my journey with you!

Much love and as ever, God bless and take care.

Fofo x



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment