Traditional Ghanaian Bridal Makeup - My First Gig!


There were quite a few weddings and "pahrries" (parties) I attended during my blog break, one of which I was actually hired as the makeup artist for the bride. I must take time to give a big shout out to Sarah who took a chance on me and allowed me to paint her face that day. This was my first official job so I am extremely grateful that she would trust me for her special day.



All products used are listed on my instagram (@fiyinfofo)


A couple of products I will mention though are what I used to achieve the gold colour on her eyelids. 
This was a mix of Makeup Revolution Eye Pigment in 'Affluent' and the Crease shade on the left of the 'Comfort Zone' palette from Wet 'n' Wild
This combination is the bomb-diggity, especially when it catches light.





I was nervous all the way through but everything came together in the end, Thank God.
Most importantly, the bride was satisfied so I couldn't have asked for more than that.
Hopefully this will be the start of many more jobs to come!

Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo x


Eurgh, I should've had my nails done... =__=

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment