Drugstore Glam Makeup on Dark Skin


Hey, I hope you're well! ♥

This is my first tutorial in a while and I'm so happy with how it's come out. Hopefully I'll become a little less awkward with time though haha!


Please Note: The next few posts were filmed/created before the BLM movement really kicked off. I wasn't sure whether or not to share them because of everything going on but if you saw my last post, you'll understand why I've decided to go ahead with it.


It goes without saying, recent weeks have been extremely emotional and heavily impacted the black community. I pray that as all skin tones reflect on the impact we have individually, then we can begin to see real change going forward. I'm here for change that lasts.

#BlackLivesMatter #PullUpForChange




----------

PRODUCTS MENTIONED


- NYX Professional Makeup Micellar Water
- DIY Water and Glycerin mix
- NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Refresh Spray
- ELF Brow Pencil
- NYX PMU Can't Stop Won't Stop Longwear Brow Kit - Black
- NYX PMU HD Concealer - Lavender
- Freedom Brow Powder - Ebony
- NYX PMU Can't Stop Won't Stop Concealer - Mocha
- NYX PMU Ultimate Brights Palette
- Revolution Pro Pigment Pomade - Hot Pink
- NYX PMU Electro Bright Pigment - Not Now
- Kiko Infinity Sparkle Eyeshadow - 405
- Revoltion CC Perfecting Powder- Golden
- Revolution Pro Single Eyeshadows
- NYX PMU Duochromatic Highlighters - Lavender Steel & Twilight Tint
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Corrupt
- Inglot Freedom Eyeshadow - 308
- NYX PMU Off Tropic Liner - So Fresh
- Technic Glitter - Ariel
- NYX PMU That's The Point Liquid Liner - Super Edgy

Stay tuned for my foundation tutorial in this look!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment