Chit Chat GRWM with ELF Cosmetics | Opening up about Anxiety




Filming my naff little videos was at one point in time, my outlet and it used to make me so happy to be able to share the (very) little I knew about makeup. I'm in the process of trying to explore this once again but it hasn't been easy.

I don't go into extreme detail in my video, but I do touch on how being anxious really made me fearful of putting myself out there. Typing this now, my stomach is in bits and I'm beginning to break into a light sweat at the thought of who might read this, what they might think etc. However at the same time, I'm now realising that the very thing I've been afraid to do for the longest time may probably be the best therapy for me. 

In an effort to regain back my confidence, I'm just going to share what I like without reserve.
They may not be the most popular topics/ products/ looks but Lord knows I'm not doing any of this for likes. I'm challenging myself and working on getting my groove back.
Just call me Stella.

I hope you'll stick around on this journey with me.

If you feel like you have been affected, please seek out professional medical help or visit mind.org.uk for advice on self care.

Take Care and God Bless,










CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment