Everyday Foundation Routine (Natural Highlight & Contour)


After my Dramatic Highlight and Contour video I was requested to do a quicker, more natural foundation look; so I thought it'd be a good idea to share the way I do my foundation most days. 
Hopefully you like it and you pick up something new!
I'm so sorry for how I sound in this video, I've not been feeling too well lately :(


Products Used

Nivea Soft Moisturiser
Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer
BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer & Corrector Palette
BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation - Deep Ebony
Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation - 355 Coconut
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade - Ebony
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Dark Deep
Doris Michaels Blush - Terracotta
Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer - Rock On World
Makeup Revolution Radiant Light - Breathe
Sleek Contour Kit - Dark
Lip Balm

Take Care and God Bless,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment