Makeup Revolution Ultra Aqua Brow Tint - First Impressions


Check out the video below for a demo and my thoughts on this product.

The Makeup Revolution Ultra Aqua Brow Tint claims to fill, define and lengthen your eyebrows. 
In addition, it also claims to be smudge-proof which I was a little sceptical about because my skin can get quite oily.
I liked the weightless feel of this product and it was fairly easy to apply with the angled liner brush.
Although it didn't look as scary on as it did in the tube, I would've preferred if it were a very dark brown rather than a straight up black.
Having faint eyebrows, it's quite easy for my brows to look fake when I fill them in, so I'd have been more comfortable if it was a tad more brown.

The product catches the hairs and makes those areas appear darker and more full so if you've got the right shade, you can get quite a natural finish.
Since filming the video, I've used this product once more to test out how it wears. After about 8 hours my skin had become pretty oily (I was testing out a new foundation as well) and my eyebrows were almost intact. They had faded slightly at the tails where I have the least hair, so they didn't look great but for £3 I wouldn't have expected them to be bulletproof.

Overall, it's not bad. 
As I said in the video, this is great for those who are makeup minimalists because you can achieve a fuller, natural looking brow with very little product.

These brow tints come in four shades (Fair, Light, Medium & Dark) and can be purchased from the Makeup Revolution website or Superdrug.

Take Care and God Bless,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment