W7 In The Buff: Lightly Toasted Eyeshadow Palette - Review and Swatches

Trying new products is always a lot of fun for me, however I like to do my research before parting with my pennies.


 I had been wanting to try one of these Naked Palette dupes from W7 Cosmetics for the longest time now but I was a bit apprehensive because the reviews I had seen were all by people with much lighter skin than me. It made me worry initially that the colours would not be pigmented enough however, as more of these dupes kept popping up and more bloggers were saying positive things about them, I let up and splashed out my £4.99 ;)


12 beautiful neutral colours that are essentials for any makeup collection.

This is the In The Buff: Lightly Toasted eyeshadow palette, an exact dupe to the Urban Decay Naked 1.
Funnily enough, I have no dupes for that palette already, despite the many brands that provide them.

 The palette comes with a dual end sponge and brush applicator.

Swatches



L to R: Teddy bear, Wonderland, Cracker, Happy, Lady Luck, Twister




L to R: Di Di, Delilah, Magic, It's a dream, Up in smoke, Dawn

When I swatched the eyeshadows, I was shocked to say the least. They are all beautifully pigmented for the price, even the matte shades! I couldn't believe that I had held off buying for so long! 

All these swatches were one swipe only and without a primer. I'm still reeling you know...

They glide on the skin and blend very nicely. I did notice that some shades had a bit more fallout than others but I wasn't too fussed.

With a good base, you'll be able to bring out this palette's full potential and create beautiful eye looks that last all day (or all night!).

Definitely if you haven't already tried one of these palettes yet, give it a go! They have dupes to the UD Naked 2 and 3 and also another smoky eye palette called In The Night which I think will be my next purchase.

To find out where you can buy W7 Cosmetics near you, click here.

Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment