The Beat #6: Naturally Bronzed Summer Makeup Tutorial using New Eve Cosmetics


I'm in the bathroom again, sorry. I wish my room had this lighting!


This look is one which has been a firm favourite of mine this Summer. 
It gives a very natural glow using a nice balance of gold and bronze shades, perfect for the deepest of skin tones.

For this look, you will need the New Eve Cosmetics Matte and Neutral S palettes.


PRODUCTS USED

Face

Milk of Magensia (Primer)

Makeup Revolution 'The One' Foundation - Shades 15 & 16
Click Here For My Review

Sleek Translucent Loose Powder - Light

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Deep Dark

e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer

New Eve Cosmetics Neutral S Palette Bronzer

Makeup Revolution Baked Bronzer - Rock On World

Black Radiance Baked Bronzer - Blackberry



Eyes

e.l.f. Eyelid Primer

New Eve Cosmetics Neutral S and Matte Palettes

New Eve Cosmetics 2 in 1 Mascara and Eyeliner Pencil

L'oreal Carbon Gloss Superliner

MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette

New Eve Cosmetics False Eyelashes - Chic 

Lips

Sleek True Colour Lipstick - Blaze

New Eve Cosmetics Lipgloss - Shade 06

A little gold eyeshadow from the Neutral S Palette


Watch the video below to see how I achieved this look!


Even though I was sent these products initially for review, I have honestly been reaching for them on a daily basis. My favourite palette is definitely the Matte one because it has a multitude of uses! Truly, the multi- purpose aspect about New Eve Cosmetics is what I love the most.


Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo
x





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment