Summer Favourites: Fun Head Scarves!


Before I had finished doing these braids, I went away to Florida on a family holiday and we had a smashing time. My only problem was constantly having to cover up the hot mess that was my incomplete hair-do!

I like variety, so this actually forced me to be more creative with how I tied my hair scarves.
I've long since finished my hair but I am totally addicted to wearing these!
Here are some of my favourite ways to wear them as well as a few holiday snaps...

Top Knot Style, Orlando, July 2014


Top Knot Style with Black Scarf


Turban Style, Orlando, July 2014
Taken from my instagram (@Fiyinfofo)


Braided Style at Universal Studios, Orlando, July 2014

What's your favourite way to wear a headscarf?
Let me know in the comments!

Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo x





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment