The Beat #4: Smokey Neon Lime Eyes and Blueberry Lips (Inspired by Rasheeda from Love And Hip Hop Atlanta)

It's official, I need to stop using my phone for selfies. The quality is truly awful.
The colours were a lot more vivid in real life.
This photo was taken from my instagram, follow me @fiyinfofo



This look was inspired by Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. The drama in that show is absolutely hilarious and all their makeup is flawless, even after the fights!



My eye makeup and lip colour are a lot darker than the original, but I still love both versions.


Here are the specs for my version:

EYES

The neon lime colour used on my lid was from my 88-palette.
This is the colour highlighted in the 3rd row.

 
I used a mix of the two highlighted dark green eyeshadows in my crease and outer-v.
I also used a little MUA eyeshadow in Shade 20, which is a matte black in the outer corner of my lid.

My transition colour is my favourite, the contour shade from the Sleek Contour Kit in 'Dark'.

My inner tear duct and brow highlight was a mix of the top two white and cream colours to the far left of the 88-palette. (Sorry, I forgot to highlight them >.<)




My eyelashes are my current favourites, 'Fantasy' from Brit Rocks.
Liquid eyeliner is L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss in 'Extra Black'.




FACE
Foundation: Mix of Revlon Colorstay in '440 Mahogany' and '450 Mocha'.
Contour: L'Oreal True Match Foundation in 'C10' set with the contour shade in the Sleek Contour Kit in 'Dark'
Highlight: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 'Cafe' #30
Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder - 'Topaz'
Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer - '002 Bronze Goddess'



BLUSH

 La Femme - Mix of 'Cinnabar' and a little 'Sienna'

 Because both the eyes and lips were quite bold, I wanted the blush to be more natural. Not using  blush at all would work too.





LIPS

Sleek - 'Exxxagerate' with MUA Kiss You Lip Polish in 'Blueberry' on top.
NYX lip liner in 'Espresso' in the outer corners.
Kleancolor Retractable Waterproof Lip/Eyeliner in "Violet"



Thanks for reading, and putting up with my plaid shirt and the extra posing :)

Until next time, stay blessed.

Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment