Let's Get VAMP! : Fashionista Double Take Lipstick in 'Aubergine'


I don't care that it's Spring, I am still totally smitten with all kinds of dark lips.

Today, I'm reviewing one I find VERY easy to wear because of my dark skin. If you are lighter than me, you may probably need to use a lip liner.

 


I bought this lipstick from the MUA website when 'Fashionista' was still being sold under their brand, but I believe it has been discontinued. You'll be able to find them on eBay here.
The RRP used to be around £8 or so but now they're being sold for less than half!


'Aubergine' Lip Swatch - No lip liner
(Please Note: The colour is a lot deeper in real life.)


This is a very deep burgundy-plum shade, comparable in finish to the Body Collection lipstick in 'Poison' but a lot richer in colour and without the overpowering flowery smell.
It has a sheen-like finish but is surprisingly, fairly long lasting.

 Hand Swatch



The lipstick comes in this slim and sleek red packaging which makes it look more expensive. Normally I don't really pay much attention to how my lipsticks look in my handbag but this just looks sexy.





I wouldn't limit wearing this lipstick to just Autumn/Winter. You could definitely get away with wearing this all year round!

I don't have a single bad word to say about this product; and because this is a lipstick I reach for quite a bit, I'm compelled to give 5/5 :)

Do you own any Fashionista lipsticks? If so, which ones?

Stay blessed,

Folu x

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour! Oh and that top /dress (?) is so nice. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete