BeautyJoint Haul!! (Jordana, NYX, Kleancolor and Wet 'n' wild!!)


I am so in love with American makeup. As far as brands go, there's definitely a much bigger variety over there for women of colour, especially with the more inexpensive brands.
So much option!! As a student, it can be hard sometimes to get the colours of lipsticks I want at a price I'm comfortable with but fortunately for me, there's...

BEAUTY JOINT!

Everything I wanted worked out so much cheaper (even with shipping) when I purchased from Beauty Joint. The delivery was super-fast and the service was fantastic. Thank you, BeautyJoint for hooking a British sista up!

I got eleven lipsticks as well as a mix of lip and eye pencils:

LIPSTICKS

Jordana Matte Lipstick (Gold packaging)

#18 Café
#20 Eggplant
#30 Mystery
#38 Taupe
#52 Berry


Jordana Lipstick (Silver packaging)

#022 Fiesta
#010 Burnt Sugar


Wet 'n' Wild Lipstick

919B Vamp It Up/ Style vamp


Kleancolor Femme Lipsticks

#6 Cast of Spell (Lilac)
#11 After Hours (Blue)
#12 Purple Machine (Purple)



EYE PENCILS

Jordana Kohl Kajal Eye Pencils

Blonde
Cappuccino
Purple



LIP PENCILS

Jordana Kohl Kajal Lip Pencils - 'Burnt Cherry' and 'Red'

NYX Auto Lip Pencil - 'Y2K' (MAC's 'Nightmoth' Dupe)

Kleancolor Retractable Waterproof Lip/Eyeliner - 'Violet', 'Black Cherry' and 'Hot Cocoa'


Reviews coming soon!

Stay Blessed, Fofo x




CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Is the kleancolor retractable lip and eyeliner waterproof? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says it is but I would take it with you when you go out just in case x

    ReplyDelete