My Full Face Foundation, Contour and Highlight Routine (For Really Dark Skin)


To highlight and contour seems to be all the rage right now and it's like everyone is constantly searching for the perfect products to use.


For dark skinned people like myself, it can be especially difficult to find contouring products.
Although I absolutely adore my Sleek Contour Kit in 'Dark', the contour shade by itself only gives a very subtle contour, and isn't nearly dark enough for when I want to take pictures or dress up for a special occasion.
In this video, I'll be showing you a relatively simple way to get a really highlighted and defined contour look using liquid foundation that is then set with powder.
I feel this method looks the most natural...or as natural as a full face of makeup gets!

Please subscribe to my channel for more video updates and goodies!
For updates on my blog, follow me on instagram!
Details on the makeup look above, coming soon!
Stay blessed and take care,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment