Vintage Buzznet Post (11th December 2012):~ THE SWEET LIFE OF A SWAG HAG #1: Kreayshawn and Lil Debbie in 'GUCCI GUCCI'

An old post from my Buzznet. Read more at: http://fofothefreak.buzznet.com/user/
THE SWEET LIFE OF A SWAG HAG 1 - Kreayshawn And Lil Debbie In 'Gucci Gucci' photo 1
My name is FoFo (buzzreaders: "Hi FoFo...") and I am a certified Swag Hag.

My definition of a Swag Hag is somebody who gets easily over-excited over many styles, trends and fashions all at once. For me, my swag hag antics are almost out of control and I'm finding inspiration everyday and everywhere from the catwalk to the street. I came here today because I think there's a bit of a swag hag in all buzzreaders and I feel like this is a place where I will not be judged. *sniff* We should just be swag hags together ;)
~KREAYSHAWN AND LIL DEBBIE IN 'GUCCI GUCCI'~
THE SWEET LIFE OF A SWAG HAG 1 - Kreayshawn And Lil Debbie In 'Gucci Gucci' photo 2
If you follow me on tumblr, you'll already know about my ongoing obession over Kreayshawn and Lil Debbie. After watching 'Gucci Gucci', it was love at first sight and I found myself continually going back to the video, paying careful attention to how the girls had put their outfits together. I found a new bravery to wear gold which before was a taboo in my book. I find it easier to wear now when its layered with another color of jewelry whether they're beads, chains or feathers. My favourites colour combinations with gold are black or navy blue. The necklace below is my go-to piece of 'gold' jewellery.

THE SWEET LIFE OF A SWAG HAG 1 - Kreayshawn And Lil Debbie In 'Gucci Gucci' photo 3
Navy Feather Cluster Necklace - Dorothy Perkins £11
Another reason why I love the video so much is because the colors of the clothes are simple (blue denim and the white printed shirts) but their boldness with accessories and makeup make their outfits really pop. Gotta love Kreay's Minnie Mouse ears and Deb's glasses and lipstick!
What is your favorite piece of swag?

Stay blessed, Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment