Get Ready With Me! Quick and Simple Makeup, Hair and OOTD

Being a student and all, getting ready for me has to be quick so most days, I'll go without makeup. However if I do decide to wear some, then this is along the lines of what I would normally do. This shouldn't take more than 20 minutes.

 
Watch the video below to see how I achieved the look.
Makeup

Milk Of Magnesia (as a primer)
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - Mocha
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer - Dark
ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder - Toffee
MUA Eyebrow Pencil - Brunette
NYC Smooth Skin Translucent Pressed Powder
MUA Pro Base Eye Primer
Sleek Contour Kit - Dark
Sleek Blush - Flushed
MUA Extreme Volume Mascara
MUA 3 in 1 Contour Pen - Black
MUA Eyeshadow - Shade 20 (Black)
MUA Lip Pencil - Brooding Plum
NYC Expert Last Lipstick - Traffic Jam
Revlon Colorstay Lipliner - Fig
Outfit
The Cure Shirt - eBay
(I won this in a bid but you can find similar ones here.)
Faux Leather Jacket - New Look
Plaid Shirt - Primark (Men's Section)
Navy Jeans - Primark
Plaid Hi-Tops - New Look
Satchel - Primark
God Bless and Take Care,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment