OOTD: Doin' a Miley!

DISCLAIMER: Again, I apologise for the ratchet quality of these photos. Bad lighting and mainly my terrible selfie skills are to blame. 



Doesn't wearing dark lipstick just make you want to pull a face like this...


No? Just me?
I had a bit of a #MileyMoment there...don't judge me...


Anywhooo, for this OOTD I focused on my favourite colour. Black! Not trying to sound grim or anything but I love how it goes with everything. It's an easy option but can be very stylish at the same time. Great for me because ain't nobody got time to sit down and calculate what exactly goes with what.

My makeup is very simple, just some liquid eyeliner, some MUA 'Shade 19' eyeshadow in the crease and a vampy lipstick. I changed the lipstick twice just so you know. My lips don't just do that.
 (=__=)

Above is Collection Gothic Glam Lipstick in "#3 Revenge".



 Bunny Hat - New Look
New York Jersey - Internacionale
Gold Lion Curb Chain - eBay
Glasses - eBay
Baseball Jersey (It's so cosy o(>.<)o) - FDM
(Out of shot)
Black Skinny Jeans - Primark
Converse-esque shoes (See my last OOTD for pictures) - New Look




Lipstick (in the above 2 pictures): Collection Gothic Glam in "#2 Scorned"




The lipstick here is from MUA in 'Shade 13' and I lined it with Revlon Colorstay Auto Lip Pencil in 'Fig'. I also used some black eyeliner (that I don't use for my eyes) to line the corners of my mouth to add to the vampy-ness.

Stay Blessed, Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment