Super Cheap Danimer Matte Liquid Lipsticks Swatches on Dark Skin



You can get Danimer Liquid Lipsticks off of eBay however I feel the prices of these are generally cheaper on Aliexpress. 
There are 8 colours in the set and I bought all of them together for around £3. Unfortunately, the seller I bought mine from has since ended the listing, so I've included a link where you can buy them individually for a mere 60p!

Press play to see swatches of all 8 colour in the set.


These are probably the brightest set of lipsticks I own, and that green just takes the cake. It's positively neon!

These are kiss proof however they're not waterproof and come off quite easily with a makeup wipe.
They smell like fruity sweets so if you're not a big lipstick scent fan, this might not be for you.

As with most orders from Aliexpress, I had to wait at least 4 weeks before I received my items but for the price I paid, I don't mind exercising a little patience. Not at all!

Let me know if you'd like me to do a full review on these where I can go a little more in depth!


Take Care and God Bless,

Fofo x



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment