Collective Makeup Haul! Makeup Revolution, Freedom, Illamasqua and More!

I know it seems like I've been hauling a lot lately but I must admit, the majority of my recent posts showing new products were filmed/written over the Summer months!

Press play to see some interesting beauty goodies!

Products Mentioned

Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals Palette
Makeup Revolution One Blush Stick - Malibu
Makeup Revolution Ultra-Velour Lip Creams: -
   -Not one for playing games (purple-pink)
   -Say yes, it's what we do best (Browny- red
   -All I think about is you (Cherry- berry)
Makeup Revolution LipHug - Saviour will come
I Heart Makeup Matte Eye Primer
Freedom Makeup London Pro Decadence Palettes:-
   -Rock and Roll Queen
   -Today's Tonight
   - Clubbed to death
Freedom Makeup London Pro Butters Lipgloss - D-ream (Dream)
Ben Nye Final Seal Fixing Mist
Eye Kandy Glitter - Caramel Apple
Illamasqua Pure Pigment - Alluvium
Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick - Kin
OCC Lip Tars - Technopagan, Black Metal Dahlia 
Jordana Complete Cover 2 in 1 Foundation and Concealer - Mahogany
Primark Matte Lipstick - Whisper
Primark P.S. Love Lipstick - Marsala
Rimmel Kate Nude Lipstick - 48

~
I just love playing in new makeup, don't you?!

Take Care and God Bless,
Fofo x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment