My IMATS Experience ft. Goldcoastdebuty! | IMATS London 2015

This was my very first IMATS and despite the excessive number of vlogs and videos I'd seen about the event, I still had absolutely no clue what to expect.

Fortunately, I wasn't alone!
Goldcoastdebuty a.k.a Deborah kindly agreed to travel down from sunny Glasgow to attend it for the first time with me. 
If you don't know already, she's hilariously funny, so the whole weekend was such a laugh.

I've vlogged it all, so grab some tea, a jaffa cake or five, and see what we got up to!

Thank you so much Deborah for coming down, you made even going to Sainsbury's 10 times more fun! 
Hopefully it's not too long before we can meet up again!

It was awesome seeing the Kiss Cosmetics Ladies there too, with their display on fleek I might add!
Their brand new product 'Colour Switch'  was launched at IMATS but I believe it's now been made available on their website
Fast forward the video to 13:08 to see it in action!
Kiss Cosmetics KiSSticks and Colour Switch Display

~~~


Deciding to go to IMATS this year has offered me the best learning experience I've had yet as both a blogger and as an aspiring makeup artist. It's so exciting to have the opportunity to meet like minded individuals as well as learn from the masters in makeup artistry all in one place. 
It was definitely an eye-opener into the cosmetics industry and the sensationally creative talents that lie therein.
All I can say is I really, really want to go again in 2016.

Take Care and God Bless,
Fofo x


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment