The Beat #3: Fiery Eyes and Berry Lips (Using the Sleek 'Sunset' Eyeshadow Palette)



 I ♥ The Sleek 'Sunset' Palette!
This has got to be my favourite iDivine palette ever because I've managed to get a lot of my favourite looks out of it. 
I really hope it is never discontinued (*^-^)



Specs for this look:

EYES
Sleek Sunset Palette (Pictorial Below)

I lined my eyes with L'oreal Super Liner Carbon Gloss in 'Extra Black' and the false eyelashes are from Brit Rocks in 'Fantasy'.
I also used MUA black pencil eyeliner on my waterline and smudged that out using the cranberry lid colour.


FACE 
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in 'Mahogany' 440

Contour: L'oreal True Match Foundation C10 
Highlight: Ben Nye Translucent Face Powder in 'Topaz' and a little bit of Rimmel Sun Shimmer Bronzer in 'Bronze Goddess' 002

BLUSH
Sleek Blush in 'Flushed'
MAC Powder Blush in 'Format'

LIPS
Jordana Matte Lipstick in  'Berry'
Kleancolor Retractable Waterproof Lip/Eyeliner in 'Black Cherry'


1. Applying Topaz with my beauty sponge...




2. Sleek Sunset Palette: I mainly used the cranberry red for my lid colour...







3. To transition into the gold I used in my tear-duct, I applied a little of the bright orange colour...




4. I applied the matte black colour in my outer-V...



5. Finally I applied some of the gold used for my tear-duct under my brow, lined my eyes and applied false eyelashes.




This photo was taken from my instagram, follow me @fiyinfofo


Thank you for reading! Your feedback is always appreciated.

Stay Blessed,

Fofo x


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment